[cairo] iccompose.c/fbccompose.c merge
vektor at dumbterm.net
Mon Aug 1 13:37:11 PDT 2005
I have been poking at merging the code between xserver's fb and
libpixman. Attached is a patch which updates libpixman's iccompose.c to
the latest from xserver/fb. It seems to work and doesn't cause any test
failures, but I'd like to get some opinions on some of the details
before I commit.
1. I protected the code that was hard to port with #defines, namely
PIXMAN_INDEXED_FORMATS, PIXMAN_GRADIENTS, and PIXMAN_CONVOLUTION.
This kept the patch small and not having them doesn't cause any
2. I added an fbpict.h which is basically identical to the one from
the xserver/fb code except for some function definitions. I
thought this was cleaner than trying to add all of the required
macros to one of icint.h/icimage.h/pixman-xserver-compat.h.
3. I added a PictVector structure which should really map to
pixman_vector_t in some nice way, but I thought this was an OK way
to start and keep the patch small.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 27543 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/attachments/20050801/4ed74da0/iccompose-merge.diff.bin
More information about the cairo