[cairo] Undefined symbol "round" in file test/text-rotate.c

David Hollenberg dhollen at mosis.org
Thu Aug 4 13:40:43 PDT 2005

I more or less successfully built cairo 0.6.0 on Solaris 9 (without
glitz backend - don't have Sun OpenGL packages installed yet, which is
what I think I'm missing).  However, in test/text-rotate.c I get the
following gcc warnings

   text-rotate.c: In function `draw':
   text-rotate.c:95: warning: implicit declaration of function `round'

Then the link fails with

   round                               text-rotate.o

I assume from the name that this is for testing purposes only, so
it probably isn't critical but I thought I should report it.
I'm using gcc 3.3.2.

Dave