[cairo] Server RAID failure and various mailing list problems

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Aug 15 14:30:36 PDT 2005

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:23:17 -0400, Adam Jackson wrote:
> 5) The List-id: header changed from <cairo.cairographics.org> to 
> <cairo.lists.cairographics.org>
> Maybe not a big deal, but it did make me update my filters.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've put it back to
<cairo.cairographics.org>. Hopefully you won't be changing your
filters back and forth all day.

It seems all of the list settings, (not just the subscription list),
got reset to some unknown date in the past.

I've just fixed it to once again automatically discard non-member
postings rather than spamming me with them. And I re-bumped the
message size limit up from 40kB to 120kB.

We'll probably run into a few other nitpicky settings that got
reverted, but hopefully most of the rest will just annoy me and not
everyone on the list.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/attachments/20050815/6517ed56/attachment.pgp

More information about the cairo mailing list