[cairo] Cairo ported to OS/2 - Suggestions

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Aug 16 15:38:07 PDT 2005

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:47:24 -0400 (EDT), Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Or via overriding default visibility in cairoint.h for example.

What's the syntax for that? That sounds easier than always remembering
to add cairo_private to all of the internal-declared symbols. (Note
my commits on 2005-08-09 and 2005-08-10 to fix several that were
missing).

And is the support for this in as old a version of gcc as we are
currently checking for?

> > You might want to check for __ELF__, as well, since the gcc visibility
> > thing only works on "some" ELF targets.

Our current stuff is restricted to __ELF__ already.