[cairo] Undefined symbols in test directory compile

Owen Taylor otaylor at redhat.com
Mon Aug 22 08:42:09 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 15:53 -0700, Matt Schalit wrote:
> I seem to be getting a few errors during gmake that I can't fix, mostly
> because I'm not so good at makefiles and dependencies.  I've included the
> output of gmake and the config.log file to see if anyone can help.  This
> occured with the latest CVS on SCO Unixware 7.1.1 (don't laugh it's all I got).
> I'm trying to eventually build GTK2 to build Firefox.  Ok thanks!
> Oh yea, one thing I do know is that I would need a -lsocket -lnsl to get
> rid of the net errors and I guess a -liconv, but I'm really confused why
> the -lpng12 didn't cover the png_jmpbuf ???  Ok thanks again.

Pretty much stumped here. -lsocket -lnsl should have been in
X_EXTRA_LIBS after AC_PATH_XTRA if your system needs them. But from
the link line you quoted they don't seem to be.

What's  the output from:

 grep XRENDER_LIBS config.status

?

Honest advice: get a better OS. You can get them for free these
days, you know ;-)

						Owen