[cairo] Win32 zipfile distribution construction scripts for libpixman and cairo

Owen Taylor otaylor at redhat.com
Mon Aug 22 08:56:52 PDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 14:15 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> I don't know what your policy on including distribution-specific files
> in libpixman and cairo is, but in any case, here are diffs that adds
> to each a script that builds Win32 zipfile distributions.

I think that doing this as a makefile target as Kristian suggested
would be a good idea. It's not a lot of code, and putting it in the
Makefile.am would reduce extra clutter in the top-level directory.
You could presumably replace the herefile usage with something like:

DEVEL_ZIP_FILES = 		\
	include/cairo		\
	lib/libcairo.dll.a 	\
	lib/cairo.lib		\
	lib/pkgconfig/cairo.pc

	[...]
	(for i in $(DEVEL_ZIP_FILES) ; do echo $$i ; done ) | \
		zip -r $DEVZIP

I think if you want to create such an addition and test it, you
could just go ahead and commit it ... the only real question for
this target is "does it work for you". (Carl: can you add tml to the
cairo group on f.d.o?)

Regards,
						Owen