[cairo] Win32 problems

Nick Ameladiotis service at visagesoft.com
Wed Aug 24 07:21:16 PDT 2005

Oops, i've cc again to the list

One more question before giving up, when  CAIRO_INT_STATUS_UNSUPPORTED
is returned the previous call from
_cairo_gstate_fill will also return the status to cairo_fill_preserve
which in result cause _cairo_set_error to be called.So it looks like
everything is normal as far as regarding compiling, since the fill_path
memeber in the backend is not specified

I realy cannot understand how come and mingw  works as expected, i've
tried both building with borlands c++ and msvc with same results.

--
Regards,
   Nick Ameladiotis