[cairo] cairo-1.0.0 build issue

Marco Manfredini mldb at gmx.net
Sun Aug 28 11:35:47 PDT 2005

On Sunday 28 August 2005 17:12, Owen Taylor wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 18:44 +0200, Marco Manfredini wrote:
>
> (I don't really see why inlining this function caused two copies of the
> code ... it's only called from a single place and is static so GCC would
> normally eliminate the other copy.)

The copies are in:
 _cairo_pixman_have_mmx
 _cairo_pixman_compose_setup_mmx

 _cairo_pixman_have_mmx contains the inlined call to detectCPUFeatures, and
_cairo_pixman_compose_setup_mmx contains a fully inlined copy of
_cairo_pixman_have_mmx.

> That being said, can you try the attached patch? The use of local labels
> should be more robust in any case. Hopefully it isn't some recent GCC
> addition that is going to cause portability problems..

I've tried the patch again the cvs version: builds and seems to work with
4.0.1 and 4.1-20050819.

Marco