[cairo] Patches for MSVC.NET

Christian Biesinger cbiesinger at web.de
Wed Dec 14 18:15:37 PST 2005

Bill Baxter wrote:
> The other thing I wasn't sure about was what to do about FontConfig stuff.
> I just ifdef'ed it out for MSVC, because as far as I can tell there isn't a
> version of fontconfig for Win32.  Not sure if that will have any ill
> effects.  Not even really sure what fontconfig does.

Why are you building those files if you ifdef them out anyway?

Some notes on the patches:
+++ test/cairo-test.c	14 Dec 2005 23:44:11 -0000
-    if (access (ref_name, F_OK) != 0) {
+#ifndef _WIN32
+    if (access (ref_name, F_OK) != 0)
+#endif
+    {

Seems like you could use _access (similar to _sprintf):
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/_crt__access.2c_._waccess.asp

src/cairo-font-subset.c
-static inline unsigned short
+static __inline unsigned short

Why not INLINE from cairoint.h? Although it seems to me like this file
can currently only be used with Fontconfig.