[cairo] Adding a boolean type

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue Feb 1 08:48:52 PST 2005

Around 9 o'clock on Feb 1, Owen Taylor wrote:

> Would defining TRUE/FALSE in cairoint.h and CAIRO_TRUE/CAIRO_FALSE
> in cairo.h make sense? Or is it just complicating things?

That seems like a good trap for creating non-portable code as many
platforms will have TRUE/FALSE defined somewhere.

If we use cairo_bool_t solely for return values (and I think we should
try), then we can avoid exposing the #define's and leave CAIRO_TRUE/
CAIRO_FALSE in cairoint.h for now, moving them if necessary at a later
date.

-keith