[cairo] Java-GNOME adding cairo bindings

Jeff Morgan kuzman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:53:46 PST 2005

The java-gnome team has made a goal of delivering Java bindings
for the cairo library.  These bindings are different than the current
CairoJava project in that they will be designed to work hand-in-hand
with our existing gtk-java bindings as well as our other bindings.
We hope to begin development on this project immediately and
would like to ask if it would be possible to maintian this project on
your servers and site.

Thanks
--
Jeffrey Morgan

"The highest reward for a man's toil is not
what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it"
    - Jon Ruskin