[cairo] Very slow performance

Chris fltk at functionalfuture.com
Mon Jan 3 17:50:29 PST 2005

On Sun, 2004-12-26 at 04:58 +0900, TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki wrote:
> It seems libsvg-cairo's bug. Some elements didn't be drawn, because
> viewport_width was restricted to 450. Attached patch will fix the bug,
> but I'm not confident in this patch is really correct way...

Any ideas as to why the following SVG image won't render correctly?

http://www.functionalfuture/radical/blue1.svg

Seems like a similar problem.  At least when rendering to an image
buffer it appears to be broken.  Some elements that are suppose to be in
front are not rendered (or the layer ordering is wrong).

I did apply the patch you sent but it did not seem to make a difference.

--
// Chris