[cairo] SVG causes floating point exception

Chris fltk at functionalfuture.com
Tue Jan 4 12:12:52 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 14:56 -0500, Carl Worth wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:14:48 -0500, Carl Worth wrote:
> > Then, finally, libpixman isn't properly checking for a zero-sized
> > source and proceeds to divide by zero.
>
> I've just committed a fix for this piece, so at least the sample SVG
> file no longer leads to a crash.
>
> -Carl

Thanks!  That seems to work fine for preventing a crash.  Now if only my
version of Nautilus had that fix.  :)

I changed the references to the pattern so it uses the pattern directly
and that seems to render OK.  However, I noticed that scaling the image
in Cairo (cairo_scale using the SVG image) acts strange.  Not sure what
happens but the pattern becomes unrecognizable compared to the unscaled
version.

--
// Chris