[cairo] Mac OS X support added

Calum Robinson calumr at mac.com
Mon Jan 17 01:03:23 PST 2005

On 16 Jan 2005, at 21:09, Keith Packard wrote:

> This seems entirely unnecessary to me; a simple -I../Cairo should make
> the
> original include lines work as expected and would avoid messing up the
> top
> of this important file.

Actually, this change is required for the framework build of Cairo.
There is no "Cairo" directory, just a Cairo.framework:

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/
BPFrameworks/Tasks/IncludingFrameworks.html

I agree that it's a little ugly, but I don't know of any workaround
(other than hard-coding the path to the headers directory in every
project that uses Cairo).

> Also, in cairoint.h:

OK - I'll commit those changes ASAP (assuming no-one checks in Kristian
Høgsberg's patch before then).

Calum