[cairo] Quartz backend now incorporated into standard build system (was: Rework of cairo.h now committed)

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Jan 20 20:53:28 PST 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:08:48 -0500, kangaroo wrote:
> btw; I just realized this diff is missing installing the
> cairo-quartz.h but I dont think its required to reroll for a 14
> character change; I will if you want me to however

No problem at all.

> Here's an updated patch to allow a clean compile on OSX with auto*

Thanks so much!

This is all committed now, (along with the other minor changes we
discussed).

And I fixed the source in cairo-demo/quartz so it will build with just
"make", (hopefully I didn't break the Xcode stuff that was already
there).

I was pleasantly surprised to find an animated clock appear -- a port
of Keith Packard's fdclock program, now on Quartz:

	http://cairographics.org/~cworth/images/fdclock-quartz.png

There are some rendering artifacts in that image that I'd like to
chase down. But, anyway, the backend is clearly functional. Thanks to
Calum (and Geoff) for their contributions!