[cairo] Missing #include in libsvg-cairo svg-cairo-internal.h header?

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Sun Jan 23 01:01:43 PST 2005

Hi,

In order to get libsvg-cairo to compile on Fedora Core 3 I had to add
an
#include <stdarg.h>
to the svg-cairo-internal.h header file (see attached patch). I guess it
could also have gone before  the #include of that header in svg-cairo.c
since that's where the error shows up? What is considered better
practice?

The error I'm gettting without the attatched one-liner is:

In file included from svg_cairo.c:25:
svg-cairo-internal.h:91: error: syntax error before "va_list"
svg-cairo-internal.h:91: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
make[2]: *** [svg_cairo.lo] Error 1

Best regards,
Per Bjornsson