[cairo] some fixes and improvements to current cvs version of cairo

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Fri Jan 28 07:45:05 PST 2005

I ran some test on current cvs version of cairo today and found a number
of problems. Most problems where simple or obvious to fix, I've attached
my current diff. It includes a lot of important fixes to the pattern
system, some clipping fixes, some improvements to the glitz backend and
an up to date version of the xcb backend.

I'll probably not be able to write changelog entries and commit this
until next week, but you're very welcome to pick fixes from my diff and
commit them if you like. Most of them are obvious fixes so you should be
able to fill out changelog entries yourself.

-David