[cairo] the cairo rendering functions

DANIEL hoggan danny280279 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:55:53 PDT 2005

Ok I am trying to build a graphics engine based upon the cairo api, if i
assumed correctly from what you have said about it, it provides the pdf
graphics modal instead of postscript, correct?

now I have run ino a problem, I have looked at the documentation that is
provided on your ssite, and still can't find out how to implement your pdf
protocol code as the protocol for my engines rendering functions, is there
something that I'm missing or is it just a case of it not being able to be
done?