[cairo] cairo_xlib_surface_set_drawable

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Fri Jul 8 14:11:55 PDT 2005

I chatted with Carl on the phone and he thought the idea of extending
the xlib backend for this double buffering case seemed reasonable
enough; swapping out the drawable is necessary as X cannot resize
pixmaps.  He did, however, suggest that perhaps the correct API would be
more like:

void
cairo_xlib_surface_set_drawable (cairo_surface_t *surface,
                                 Drawable         drawable,
                                 int              width,
                                 int              height);

I've got the obvious patch which implements this function; are there
other comments in this area?

-keith