[cairo] Patch to compile w/ VC++ 6

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimirv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 15:12:37 PDT 2005

On 7/8/05, John Ehresman <jpe at wingide.com> wrote:
> Attached are patches to compile libpixman & cairo using VC++ version 6,
> which I've used to build a library that pango & gtk can use.  I haven't
> defined the threading support yet because I'm only working with a single
> threaded application.

Note that at least based on our experiences with libpixman in mozilla,
VC6 miscompiles various elements in pixman.  In particular, alpha
blending operations often give very bogus results.  VC71 doesn't
exibit the problems.  We ended up just compiling pixman with VC71 and
linking the static library in with our otherwise VC6 build.

    - Vlad