[cairo] Use with PyGame?

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Sun Jul 24 23:51:21 PDT 2005

Okay, I've been reading the archives and staring at the CVS,
but I'm still not entirely certain about this:

Is it possible to render directly to PyGame surfaces with
pycairo?  Is that something I can do with just a few lines
of code? Or is it complicated?

It seems like it ought to be since PyGame surfaces are
basically just SDL surfaces and there is a demo of code
to use libsvg-cairo to write to those.  However, it's easy
to imagine that there might be problems.  Has anybody
tried it?  Anything I should know if I'm going to rely on
this capability?

TIA,
Terry