[cairo] Optimize spans in the trapezoid rasterizer

Jeff Muizelaar jeff at infidigm.net
Mon Jul 25 07:54:46 PDT 2005

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 10:14:49PM -0500, Billy Biggs wrote:
>   If accepted, this patch should probably also get applied to the copy
> in Xorg.

Does the patch apply cleanly to code in xserver/fb? It would be better
if it went there first as that is considered the upstream for libpixman.
If applied there it will eventually make its way into libpixman as I
finish the merging. However, if it applies cleanly to both xserver/fb
and libpixman then it can probably be applied to libpixman right away,
instead of waiting for it to come through merging.

I haven't really looked at the patch much yet though. I am very busy this
week, so I probably wont get a chance to until next week.

-Jeff