[cairo] Differences in behaviour of Quartz on MacOS X and Cairo on Linux

Oleksiy Gorelov grolm at ukr.net
Fri Jun 10 00:31:59 PDT 2005

Hello!

Could some body explain major differences in behaviour of Quartz
on MacOS X and Cairo on Linux? Or where can I read about it?

We planns to port several applications with a lot of vector graphics
and custon controls (HIToolbox) from MacOS X to Linux.
We consider to use Cairo and new GTK+ with Cairo support.

I see in "Mozilla on Cairo" thread that some points is still under
discussion. We are interested in possibility to adjust behavior of Cairo
to be as Quartz.

--
Regards,
 Oleksiy                          mailto:grolm at ukr.net