[cairo] API Shakeup: cairo_current_matrix

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Jun 22 11:19:30 PDT 2005

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 05:29:28 +1200, Robert O'Callahan wrote:
> I thought we discussed this before and you had decided not to do it.

It's quite likely we did.

And if I can't be consistent about which way is the best, I can't see
that we would get much benefit from changing.

And there are definite downsides to changing anything in the API at
this point, (since we're trying to get things ready for the 1.0

So, I'm putting on my release manager hat and refusing this patch on
the grounds that we're too frozen for it[*].


[*] The other reasons that have been mentioned for rejecting the patch
are good too, (especially if I had them, and even if I had since
forgotten that I had).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/attachments/20050622/544bdc1b/attachment.pgp

More information about the cairo mailing list