[cairo] win32 build

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Sat Jun 25 02:04:13 PDT 2005

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 01:32:15 -0700, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:
> I ended up with the same patch before noticing this post on the list;

That sounds like independent invention and verification to me. So I've
just committed the patch.

> the win32 surface works with it applied (by "works" I mean
> cairo-snippets runs).

Sadly, I think that's the best test we have right now for the win32
backend. It would certainly be nice to have something automated but
Owen expressed some concerns about this not being
easy/possible/beneficial.

> On 6/23/05, J. Ali Harlow <ali at avrc.city.ac.uk> wrote:
> > I've put together a patch to allow the win32 port to build (based on
> > Owen's suggestions).

I'm sorry we slipped a snapshot out with this part of the build
broken. If there are some willing win32 testers who would like to be
pinged just prior to a snapshot going out, I'd be glad to do that.

Just let me know.

Or I could just always mention impending snapshots on this list, but
that still would require people willing to smoke-test things within a
short time frame. Suggestions welcome.