[cairo] pattern updates and new glitz backend in CVS

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Mar 4 06:28:59 PST 2005

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 05:26:00 +0100, David Reveman wrote:
> I've now committed all my pattern updates and a new glitz backend that
> should be working properly.

Fantastic. Thanks for all your work, David!

>                             The XCB backend is now also up to date.
> Quartz and win32 backends have been disabled as they are now out of
> sync. Maintainers of those backends should get them working again.

Let's get this going as soon as we can. I'd like to push out a
snapshot ASAP so we can start committing API Shakeup stuff.

I know Owen said he would do the win32 stuff as soon as David's
patches landed. Is there someone planning to update the quartz
backend?