[cairo] turn off antialiasing

MenTaLguY mental at rydia.net
Tue Mar 8 07:15:45 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 08:29, David Reveman wrote:
> cairo_set_tolerance can be used for this, we can make so that having
> tolerance set to greater than half a device unit would speed things up a
> lot. I know that this is at least possible for the glitz backend.

It does seem like the backend is the best place to make the speed/etc
tradeoffs, since backends will vary and really only the backend has the
knowledge to make the best tradeoffs.

Thoughts on introducing something like the SVG
optimizeSpeed/optimizeLegibility/optimizeGeometry tradeoffs into the
API?

-mental