[cairo] Re: Using ADD operator to prevent seams

Robert O'Callahan rocallahan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:57:20 PST 2005

Actually, we probably want to identify edges that *cannot* be adjacent
to other edges (e.g., anything that's not a straight line, and all
text) and continue to do coverage-based antialiasing on those. So we'd
still want an A8 buffer, but with the ability to do aliased strokes
and fills.

Rob
--
["Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed–not only in my
presence, but now much more in my absence–continue to work out your