Language binding appendix (was Re: [cairo] cairo-java API review)

Carl Worth cworth at redhat.com
Mon May 9 05:28:41 PDT 2005

On Sun, 08 May 2005 16:35:16 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> This can now be seen at:
>
>   http://cairographics.org/~otaylor/manual/
>
> (the main API doc build isn't working at the moment ... probably
> needs the old cvs checkout blown away to fix conflicts)

Yes, this was the problem.

I couldn't imagine how there could be conflicts in a copy that is only
touched by a cron-script, but then I recalled that the documentation
build modifies files under revision control. We really do need to fix
that.

Anyway, the current documentation, including the new language binding
appendix, is now available at its canonical location:

	http://cairographics.org/manual

I haven't read through the language-binding chapter yet, but I'm
looking forward to doing so.