[cairo] Re: new clipping change patch (rev 3)

Owen Taylor otaylor at redhat.com
Wed May 25 14:02:25 PDT 2005

This looks good to me

I'll note that there is a small change in the clip bounds computed
in _get_mask_extents() before we were intersecting the clip region with
the clip surface    as regions, now we are intersecting them as
rectangles.

So the new result is less exact ... though it doesn't
usually matter. I think it's going to matter more if we start
start taking the mask into account. (Think L shaped clips
from exposes)

Regards,
						Owen