[cairo] Re: cairo-cairo backend?

Liam Breck svg at networkimprov.net
Tue May 31 12:41:22 PDT 2005

Helge,

We're working on a SVG scene/canvas toolkit with support for multiple
networked screens, which will render via cairo. The API is higher-level
than cairo, and already standardized by SVG.

We'll be releasing a prototype in a couple days, and you can currently
download "airWRX" from our site to see a demo of the scene toolkit's
functionality. http://networkimprov.net/airwrx/

If this might be useful to you, I'd love to hear your input...

Liam Breck
Network Improv
Boston, Mass. USA