[cairo] Cairo & mono libgdiplus

Jonathan S. Chambers Jonathan.Chambers at ansys.com
Thu Oct 13 18:31:12 PDT 2005

Carl,
     I'm attaching a zip files of some sample images. The circle images are drawn with a pen of width 2.9 (about the largest diameter for pens that Hobby explicitly defines in his paper); the circle is at (100,100) with radius 80, drawn with cairo_arc. AA is turned off. Two images are also offset (.5,.5). There is some differences in the images.
     The other image (cross.png) demonstrates the issue we are facing. It should be a perfect cross; vertical line is drawn top to bottom; horizontal line is drawn left to right. This image is also offset (.5,.5), and has AA turned off.

Thanks,
Jonathan