[cairo] svg libs and headers

John Taber jtaber at johntaber.net
Fri Oct 14 19:01:28 PDT 2005

okay, thks for the info and I've installed those libs - but I'm still
having undefined references to the svg_cairo functions.  I looked for
function references in the docs but can't find the svg_cairo functions -
are they there somewhere ?

#include <cairo.h>
#include <svg.h>
#include <svg-cairo.h>

// in draw function

svg_cairo_t  *svgc;  //okay
svg_cairo_create (&svgc);  //undefined ref
svg_cairo_parse (svgc, "test.svg");  //undefined ref
//svg_cairo_get_size (svgc, (uint)50, (uint)50); // not working
cairo_scale (fltk::cc, 1.0, 1.0);
svg_cairo_render (svgc, fltk::cc);  //undefined ref
svg_cairo_destroy (svgc);  //undefined ref