[cairo] issue about compiling cairo a prog

rush ta anjutagtk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 12:23:40 PDT 2005

hello guys...

I have installed Cairo 1.0.2 , without any error ..

Yet I can't get to run the binaries from the tutorial tarball on Cairo
website..

'libcairo.so.1' not found.(I already posted this)

Apart from a PS file creating example I can't get any example to compile...

1.Can someone mail a short begginers tut on how to compile a prog that has
cairo code...

2.If the cairo code output is on PDF file, it will prove even more useful...

3.also how can print Asian langage text in table format..

pls help...

I am using Anjuta/Glade for my GTK application devlp...

4. How do I get the Cairo code supported in Ajuta.

thnx in advance...