[cairo] Re: Munging header files for export (and other) attributes

Doodle doodle at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Thu Sep 1 12:14:44 PDT 2005

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Carl Worth wrote:

> OK. That's far more than enough talk on this subject. Let's see a
> patch, get it into CVS, and move on. (And yes, I do realize that I'm
> the one to blame for dragging this out so much.)

May I propose the "OS/2" version of the cairo.h file as a base of these
changes? It already has all the functions decorated, plus it also makes
sure that there will be no problems with the callbacks either. (They are
also decorated.)

The definition of CAIROEXPORT and CAIROCALL are in cairo-features.h (just
as CAIRO_BEGIN_DECLS and CAIRO_END_DECLS), which is a bit of misleading
according to the name of that header file, but well...

I don't have any GNU utilities here, so I cannot send a diff, but I can
give you the URL to the two header files:
http://scenergy.dfmk.hu/doodle/caos2.zip

Bye!
  Doodle