[cairo] ruby cairo bindings bug

Øyvind Kolås islewind at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 15:04:50 PDT 2005

On 9/4/05, SteveC <steve at fractalus.com> wrote:
> Is there some other way of writing to stdout (eg because I'm writing a
> cgi script and saving to a file, opening it up again, reading the
> contents and writing them to stdout is hacky), or is this a bug?

The cairo ruby binding needs a bit of work. After the API shakeup it
was just modified to make it compile and do some simple tasks. The
binding needs fixing, testing and polishing. Since none of the
projects I'm currently trying to find the time to work on involves
both ruby and cairo, I am silently hoping someone else has some time.

/pippin

                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/