[cairo] cairoxx

Rui Pires themidgard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 09:21:03 PDT 2005

Hi,

I'm quite interested in cairoxx, as i'm a C++ fan.
It's sad that there are already bindings available for a bunch of other
languages and not for C++. It's true that in C++ you can use the C API
directly, but it's not the same thing. For me it just doesn't feel right
using it that way.

Anyway, i've checked the mailing list archives didn't find out if this is
being actively developed or if it is stopped. Also, at the time i write
this, the last CVS checkin seems to have been 16 months ago.

If anyone's interested i'm willing to try writing a really thin set of
wrapper classes (mostly inline functions, to keep overhead at a mininum).

Rui Pires.