[cairo] Initial tests of cairo's PostScript backend with firefox

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimirv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:19:19 PDT 2006

On 4/12/06, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> Similarly, for mozilla testing the mozilla-merged branch in my
> personal tree is all that's needed now, (the mozilla-merged-ps-type3
> branch no longer exists). And I hope to get mozilla's patched merged
> into master soon so that we won't even need any mozilla branches at
> all. Vlad, where do we stand on this?

I'm not sure, actually -- in your last email regarding the device
offsets work, you were asking for some feedback from other folks
regarding the patch; I'm not sure anyone ever replied.  Did this get
merged in?  My push-pop-group branch is, I think, ready to go; I did
some additional work to translate the clip correctly for when a group
is pushed, that's all on the push-pop-group branch.  I can start
working on the final merges once the device-offsets stuff gets merged
in to master.

    - Vlad