[cairo] cairo_new_sub_path: Making cairo_arc easier to use and more

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Apr 18 15:25:11 PDT 2006

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:23:52 -0800, Carl Worth wrote:

> > I'm convinced. I'll go shove this into a new-sub-path branch in my
> > personal cairo tree.
>
> It's there now. If one wanted to examine it, one could do:

I've now merged this into mainline cairo and pushed it out to the
central tree.

Action now was motivated both by the fact that some PDF changes I'm
about to make were going to touch the same code, and by the fact that
I want to get as many well-cooked-but-just-sitting-around changes in
*now* if they are going to be in 1.2.