[cairo] cairo snapshot 1.1.2 now available for testing

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at cs.toronto.edu
Tue Apr 25 21:28:49 PDT 2006

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Carl Worth wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:40:36 -0700, Carl Worth wrote:
> >
> > This is the first in a series of snapshots working toward the upcoming
> > 1.2 release of cairo.
>
> We're really getting close to the 1.2 release now.

Congrats Carl for getting this out.  The long list of the commits
just shows how many nights you've been hacking on cairo :).

> So go ahead and embarrass me and tell me what other stuff I've been
> neglecting to get to, and let's make 1.2 as excellent as we can in the
> next few days.

Heh.  Ok, I pushed my cairo_arc_to stuff into the arc_to branch
in my repo.  Attaching the test case.  For discussion, see this
message:

  http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2005-August/004801.html

> -Carl

--behdad