[cairo] destructor callback for image surfaces

Helge Bahmann hcb at chaoticmind.net
Thu Apr 27 04:56:52 PDT 2006

Hello,

> > I would like to be able to attach a custom destructor callback function to
> > cairo_image_surface_create_for_data

[snip]

>  cairo_surface_set_user_data (image, &key, image, your_destructor)?

okay, I missed that function... it allows to achieve what I want to do,
may I suggest a doc reference from cairo_image_surface_create_for_data to
cairo_surface_set_user_data, as this appears (to me at least) to be a very
common use-case?

Thanks again and best regards
--
Helge Bahmann <hcb at chaoticmind.net>                     /| \__