[cairo] Error rendertest

Patrick Libert patrick.libert at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 09:36:32 PDT 2006

Hello, I configured rendertest_glitz_gl

                checking for GLITZ_GLX... yes
                checking for GLITZ_EGL... checking for GLITZ_AGL...
checking for XCB...
                checking for PIXMAN... configure: creating ./config.status
                config.status: creating Makefile
                config.status: creating src/Makefile
                config.status: creating config.h
                config.status: config.h is unchanged

                rendertest will be compiled for the following output backends:
                   glitz-glx: yes
                   glitz-egl: no
                   glitz-agl: no
                   xcb:       no
                   pixman:    no

                Now type `make' to compile

type make and it compiled just fine

but when I try to run rendertest_glitz_glx I get the following:

X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or
internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  148 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  2 (X_GLXRenderLarge)
  Serial number of failed request:  75

Can anyone help me?