[cairo] Cairo widget to use for benchmarking

Tomi Maanpaa tomi.maanpaa at movial.fi
Fri Aug 11 06:43:04 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I have created as an exercise a small widget to use for Cairo
benchmarking. So far I have tried it with Manu Cornet's GTK Theme
Torturer (see his blog http://www.manucornet.net/blog/dreamerant/?p=39)
but it should be quite easy to add into GtkPerf also.

So far it doesn't use many different cairo's functions but I'm planing
to add more later. If somebody has good idea of tests to add I'm pleased
to hear. I'm also planing to create interface for it into GTK Theme
Torturer or any other program that people here prefer.

I hope this will help a bit to benchmark cairo and eventually make it
faster.

-Tomi