[cairo] _cairo_color_compute_shorts fails with FPU set to single precision

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Aug 30 07:47:26 PDT 2006

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:37:29 -0400, James Cloos wrote:
> shouldn’t cairo (and anything else using floats for intensities,
> for that matter) really target [0.0, 1.0)?  And document that.

I'm not quite sure what you're proposing here. As far as API goes,
it's really hard for a user to pass the maximum intensity value if we
accept values only in [0.0, 1.0). So we have to be able to accept an
input value of 1.0, (which is what we've always done and we've
documented).

What are you proposing we change exactly?