[cairo] bugs in cairo 1.3.4 integer arihtmetic code

Mathieu Lacage Mathieu.Lacage at sophia.inria.fr
Sun Dec 3 23:11:31 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 08:07 +0100, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> hi,
>
> Here is a patch for a few obvious bugs caught thanks to my gcc.

And a fix for a bunch of warnings (I build with -Werror). I honestly
fail to see what are the semantics of a const return value in C and my
compiler does not like them either:

src/simulator/cairo-wideint.c:71: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
src/simulator/cairo-wideint.c:407: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
src/simulator/cairo-wideint.c:417: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
src/simulator/cairo-wideint.c:427: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type

Mathieu