[cairo] Patch for cairo - high resolution images in PDF surface.

Claudio Saavedra csaavedra at alumnos.utalca.cl
Tue Dec 12 06:22:18 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-08 at 14:08 -0200, Ivan Baldo wrote:
>     The  gdk_cairo_set_source_pixbuf (cr, pixbuf, 0, 0); call should
> be
> made before the pattern = cairo_get_source (cr); call.
>     You first set the source, then get the source and modify its
> properties, otherwise you are changing the properties of a source
> that
> you will not use since you replaced it with set_source!

Thanks. I followed your advices, but this still doesn't change the fact
that the image is being tiled.

I also would like to point out that the documentation for
gdk_cairo_set_source_pixbuf () says that the pattern has an extended
mode of CAIRO_EXTEND_NONE, so this shouldn't be tiled at all.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra at alumnos.utalca.cl>