[cairo] Saving a surface to a file

yinglcs2 at yahoo.com yinglcs2 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 17:37:06 PST 2006

Thanks for your help.

The code works fine when I was using cairo 1.0.2. So i don't think I am missing any cairo_paint or cairo_fill method.  But as soon as i upgrade to cairo 1.2.6,  my output image only has 276 bytes (instead of 41k bytes).

Does anyone know if i need to do things different when i upgrade to cairo 1.2.6?

Thank you.