[cairo] Re: Bus Error -- Mac OS X Intel

mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Tue Dec 12 20:54:18 PST 2006

Hi,

I'm the maintainer MacOS specific part of FreeType2.

The MacOS specific code (to support suitcase font etc) of
freetype-2.2.1 is not ready for Intel Mac. I'm not sure
the error is caused by freetype, but, if you want to support
system font on Mac OS X, please try to update latest freetype2
in CVS.

If possible, please build freetype2 and cairo with debug symbol
without optimization (-g3 -ggdb -O0) and search the exact part
which causes Bus error.

Regards,
mpsuzuki