[cairo] gtk glitz and cairo

Ignas B. ignohp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 06:45:19 PST 2006

I finally managed to make the glitz-cairo thing working, however, to make my
application work correctly
i need to change the attributes of open gl  (for example i need to disable
GL_DEPTH_DEST).
I found in the glitz source code  (glitz_gl.h) the redefinition of open gl
constants in the manner GLITZ_GL_(NAME OF THE CONSTANT) but this file is not
exported to the include folder after installation of glitz. So i presume
that there was a reason for that. However, then i dont see other how could i
change the attributes of the OpenGL environment.
Does anybody have any suggestions.

Thank you.

--
Mane galima pasiekti: