[cairo] display a cairo_surface_t in gtk?

David L idht4n at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 26 08:09:08 PST 2006

Hi,

I'm using cairo to create a GdkPixmap that I display in a
gtk drawing area.  I'd like to create a graphics file with the
content of the pixmap when I click on the drawing area.  I
know how to display a pixmap in a gtk drawing area using
the GdkPixmap and I know how to create a graphics file
from a cairo_surface_t, but I don't know how to both
display a pixmap in gtk and create a graphics file from it
without just creating two copies of the pixmap and using
one for display and one for file creation.  Is there a way
to do what I'm trying to do?

Thanks...

    David